Wednesday, September 20, 2006

After eating the Kheema(keema? qeema??) Daging that I cooked yesterday, mummy declared that I can now get married. heheh.. Sedap lah tu.. Terrer jugak aku ni.
Not that it makes any difference cause the hubby-to-be doesnt like most of the things that i like to eat/cook. Nasib..nasib...

Talking about food, I'm now at the staff room staring at 2 tupperwares of food. One mee goreng and one nasi goreng. Proudly presented to me by my Sec 1 boys. They cooked it during Homec class. Best gak jadik cikgu ni eh, selalu dapat makan free macam ni. Last week it was cookies and the week before apple pies.. Yummmm yummm..

Ok, tu jer nak ckp. Back to my marking. It took me 1 hour to go through 24 kefahamans.. macam mana nak habis, buat keje depan laptop..heheh.. Go yati go...lagi 4 buku jer ni...

No comments: