Saturday, April 18, 2009

17 Again


I went to the move 17 Again not expecting much.
So, imagine my suprise when the movie turn out to be so much much much better.
It was a feel-good movie, and I simply love feel-good movies.
I've never like Zac Efron that much, but after 17 Again, I'm a total convert.
Here goes.... ZAAAAAAACCCCCCC!!!!!
Other than the obvious fact that he is one unbelievably handsome guy with the sweetest, most defined, beautiful features... I was also rather impressed by his potrayal as the mature, 37 year old guy trapped in a 17 year old body.
And the story was not just another sad excuse to have the delicious Zac flaunting his muscles on the basketball court, it actually had a storyline! And a good one at that! About life, love, marriage, parent-kids relationships. Wow!

Go and catch the movie.

1 comment:

Pat R said...

i got the feeling that 17 Again was one big showcase or advertisement for Zac Efron... but i'll probably buy the DVD when it comes out anyway