Saturday, May 02, 2009

My Weekend.

The hubby and I made our way early in the morning to Expo for the much hyped Harvey Norman sale. I nearly went crazy over there and I couldn't help thinking if only we have a long lost millionaire uncle.

When we finally decided that we should istighfar banyak-banyak and not succumb to any temptations, we made our way to Tampines to see our favourite person in the whole world.. Ryan Iskandar! Look who we saw at the void deck! Mahathir fiddling with his bicycle. Dah besar adik aku ye...

Ryan as usual, was the most pampered baby in that house. All he wants to do is play that he doesn't even sleep, which of course made him cranky and whiny. Tapi takpe, someone always want to layan him ... like the nenek..



and the mbakyu... Ryan is always so happy to see mbakyu as he knows she will bring him jalan-jalan at the corridor.. SUkalah, kena gendong memanjang!
That leaves the happy mother free ..

to enjoy a cup of tea & read a book. This book i bought at a sale is super funny. I could relateto EVERYTHING that's written in it! It's about working mothers and I need it to know that there are others out there who feel what I feel.
And oh.. Wolverine was one hell of a good movie. It helps that Hugh Jackman is such a hottie.










No comments: