Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Weekend



I still can't believe that I had such an outdoor-sy weekend.
Saturday, at the zoo with Rozi & Azdwan, Yati & Halem.
Sunday was kite flying with the whole crew.
I was initially reluctant to go, wanting to just rot infront of the tv, what with a whole week's worth of exhaustion.
But lucky for me, I didn't give in to my tiredness (or laziness, if I'm being honest to myself) for I hadnt had so much fun for quite some time.
Ryan did too, even if he was still recovering from his sickness. And the fresh air did some good for him, I guess.

Lately I've been more gung-ho in enjoying whatever little time I have for fun & leisure.
It's so easy for me to submit to the mundane life of a working mother with no maid kind of lifestyle. Work-housework-baby-hubby-sleep. And the cycle continues day in day out. To tell you the truth, I'm always exhausted at the end of the day that I do not want anything else but plonk myself onto my wonderful Picket & Rail bed. But I don't want to live life like that! So, I've been doing things that I love, to keep myself alive. I bought dvds to watch. I borrowed a book from the library. ( I haven't read a book ever since I ended my maternity leave and I AM a bookworm!) I hang out with Shahreil's friends on a weeknight. ANYTHING. Give me anything!
I feel better. Yes.

The hols coming and I look forward to filling it with so many activities!
Hoorey!









No comments: