Tuesday, June 07, 2005

May the Force be With YOU

Today was a good day.
I was looking forward to my date with Shahreil.

Nearly spoil it thou.. the first part.
Well...i was all dressed up... I was in a dress up mood today..in fact, i'm always in a dressy mood..
so, when i saw him at the void deck in SLIPPERS(!) i freaked out!
As in..i-so-pissed-off freaked out.
The way i see it.. I took a lot of effort in dressing up for him..and i wanted him to do the same thing for me.
I felt like i wasn't important or special anymore..that he wouldnt even bother to wear shoes instead of sandals.
SO..i did what i always do..sulked and showed tantrums..even wanted to go home and change to t-shirt or something.
I sulked all the way during the journey...had all kinds of unhappy conversations with myself in my own head..hehehhe...
but luckily, by the time we reached Orchard, I had cooled down.
Mainly due to the fact that i realised that he TOOK the effort to fetch me all the way from home..and back to Orchard.
I was being a bitch, being unfair to him to sulk because of his dressing.
Anyway..who cares(i told myself) I love him all the same..with or without proper shoes.
And i must admit..Shahreil has never ever told me what to or not to wear. Unlike some other guys i met.. who irritatingly, told me what they would like me to wear, even though i'm not their girlfriend.
So, after telling myself all these...I decided to drop the issue.
Anyway, i was determined to have a good time with him today.

And we did have a good time.
Took the train to city hall to have muddy mud pie.
Then ate at BK...where we had a nice long chat.
We went to HMV where we had a fun time taking turns choosing dvds.
Well, shahreil had this thought( he ALWAYS comes up with such ideas) that what dvds will we buy ifwe have 1K. So, we started taking turns choosing titiles off the racks. 15 dvds each.
A silly but good fun.

Watched STAR WARS..reluctantly.
I was forced to watch, i must say.
But it was good. Damn! He is always right about movies.
The only thing is that, my back ached. I always have backaches when my period is coming. So i guess it is coming. Anyway, that took half the enjoyment away.
But it was a good movie. And i couldt wait for Shahreil to get the $250 'toy'. I wanna play with it..no matter how violently might object. I am afterall a shahreholder!.

No comments: