Friday, August 12, 2005

Lately, i have this sinking feeling inside of me.
Maybe it's brought about by the stress at work.. the unhappiness I'm feeling with life.. I have no idea what..
But I'm starting to feel that I really don't belong here.
Not here in SIngapore.. not this era at least.
I'm so unhappy with things.

Maybe I beling in Buru.. I dunno.. in a kampung..where life is simple..laid back..
I smile to myself whenver I'm reminded of how carefree it is in Buru.
The simple pleasures of going from one house to one house..all of which belongs to some relative of yours. . . Goin to the beach which is right in front of your house whenevr u feel like it...

I'm not specifically talking abt Buru..it could be anywhere, but here.
I guess going to Buru triggered this feeling.

I dunno.
I hate this.

No comments: