Saturday, August 20, 2005

My Lazy Saturday

I woke up at 10a.m today.
That's a luxury for me who always wake up at 5.15am every weekday..
And it felt totally wonderful.. no silly hp alarm to wake up to..
No kids or parents at home to disturb my peaceful slumber..
But i woke up every half an hour from 6.30am, feeling guilty about waking up late.
I had to talk myself into going bed to bed as I totally deserve this sleep.

I'm actually in the middle of cleaning up my room.
Weekends are for me to clean my room.. As in TOTALLY clean..
dust..sweep..mop...EVRYTHING..the works.
Its like therapy to me.
Cleaning up the mess..be it my room or my office space..is like therapy to me.
Sort of getting rid o all the bad karma of the past week and getting ready for a new week.
So.. it's kind of a necessary weekly ritual.

Guess..I'll get back to work rite now.

No comments: