Monday, June 25, 2007

Another year passed.
Another year older.
Gosh! Still can’t believe I’m this old.
When I look at the candles on the birthday cakes, I went like, Damn! That’s a LOT of candles!

Talking about cakes, this year’s birthday was like cakes galore!
1st cake was the one at Kak Mars and Bomi’s house.
While playing taboo, the room went pitch black @ midnight and there came the cake.
Hehehhe… Best!
2nd cake was from Lin and Mankey.
We had our usual double date with our favouritest double date couple. Tgh syiok berdangdut, Shahreil asked me to go to the toilet with him. And I thought, Eh eh.. Kedinya tunang aku ni, gi toilet pon nak kena teman???
Rupa-rupanya Lin & Mank wanted to surprise me. SO sweeeeeetttt.
Last, was of course, the traditional family celebration. Ni kira wajib lah. Dah tak surprise lagik. But I still look forward to those every single year.

In all, another pleasant birthday.
Started out horrible. Due to my own stupidity, I must admit.
I’ve never felt so horrible before.
My heart was in so much pain, I wished that I could change it to something more physical. But, that would have been a very silly and immature thing to do.
I am sorry. You know who you are, and you know what I did.
I am sorry.

But, things got better.
Thank you to those who remembered my birthday.
From my family, family-to-be, cousins, cousins-to-be, aunties and uncles, friends, colleagues, and even my dear students!.
From Singapore, from Buru, from Tanjung Balai, from Johor, from KL.
Those smses made me smile throughout the day.
Thank you all.

And a very special thanks to my other half.
This time, next year, I will be celebrating my birthday as your wife.
Insyallah.

No comments: