Friday, June 15, 2007

I am in school.
Supposedly to do some work.
But when I finally am here.
I have no idea what to do.
Ok lah.. Bedek.
I know what to do, but I dont know where to start.
After nearly 2 weeks of doing nothing, getting back to work is like.... Urgh.
Bak kata org tua-tua.. dah naik lemak.



What have i been up to?
Nothing much.
I've been reading and reading and reading.
Its super heavenly.
Thanks to Ikin who shares my passion for books. She actually went to the library and borrowed tonnes of books. Syiok!



And I have been having movie marathons.
The dvd rental shop has been making more money thanks to me.
Mostly citer antu.
And my favourite is Zombie Kampung Pisang.
Hilarious.

I've watched it like more than 6 times in less than a week.


Been doing some shopping for the wedding.
Nak kata best, stress... Nak kata stress, best..
I think I've overdosed on diamond rings..
I've been to all the jewellery shops in Singapore.
Just to find that one ring.
Im a bit fickle-minded ah.
Kejap nak yang macam ni..kejap nak yang macam tu.
And the ones that had me go OOOHhhhhhh... were mostly beyond budget.
Tapi muka seposen jer..tetap nak try.
Elehh..sekali sekala dapat merasa pakai cincin berbelas ribu.. kan best.
But finally!!!
I made my choice.
Simple but elegant.
Love it!
Terima kasih sayangkuz.

I bought him his first barang hantaran!
It's the Seiko watch that he has been eyeing for months!
And what a deal we've got!
After walking all around Singapore (again!).. we finally got it at the cheapest rate possible.
I believe we saved around $200.
Tak sia-sia kakiku sakit2 keliling Singapura.

So, both of us went back grinning from ear to ear.
Heheh.. mentel juwel!

So, the holiday so far so good...
Cuma ralat sikit tk dapat pegi holiday.
Tapi takpe, Shahreil promised that the will give me a better holiday in November.
Hehheheh..
That, I cant wait.

No comments: