Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I've got too many things to say that I always ended up not saying (or in this case, typing) them at all.
I've got too many pictures that I ended up too lazy to upload them at all.

Anyways, people have been asking, "How's married life?"
It's been good. Of course. (Belum sampai 1 bulan beb. Kalau dah tak good then we have a serious problem here!)
Actually, it has been one hell of an emotional roller coaster ride.
I can be so high up there, soaking up the marital bliss and I can be so down there bawling my heart out.
Nope! Before you people start thinking that Shahreil's been abusing me, let me just say that he has been nothing but the sweetest person ever.
It's just the being away from the family part.
See.. even before I put my thoughts into words, there's a huge lump in my heart.
*Sigh*

You see. I miss my family. Everyone at home. Everything I'm used to for the past 27 years of my life.
Things like, eating with my sisters sambil2 gosip.
Mbak yu's breaksfast tea.
Singing dangdut songs at the top of my voice.
Borrow my sisters' stuffs and at the same time get my stuffs borrowed.
Sleeping with Amira & Ikin.
Going around the house half-dressed.
Just lying around on my bed.
Lying beside Mahathir to watch cartoon together.
My room.
My toilet.
Everything.
It's so hard.
Every single time we moved from Tamp to Bukit Batok, I ended up crying in the car.
Why must we grow up so fast?

Other than that, life's been pretty rosy.
Shahreil has been such a sweetheart.
It's nice to have someone to look after you when you are sick and throwing up (food poisoning NOt pregnant!)
To cuddle up to in the middle of the night.
To go home to the same house at the end of the day.
To chat about the future till you both fall asleep.
To clean up the room together.
To take turns to pray.
It's so calm and blissful.

Hey! I should post some pics huh??
Will do that soon enough!
Janji!

I'm going to jump back to bed.
+bye+

No comments: