Tuesday, November 27, 2007

In Bali right now. A bit too late to blog about my wedding huh?

What to do. Been super busy.



I have a lot of people to say thanks to.

To my family, of course.

Dad who slept at the void deck since Wednesday night.

Mum who did so much sewing for my bridal room.

My siblings. Ikin the best wedding planner ever! I will be eternally grateful to her. And nope, I'm not going to sponsor you Danny Hanafi when it's your turn!

Diyana who became the toilet control officer. Haha!

Aini, Mimi and Abang for the extra help.



To the Hj Mokhtar & Hajah Saedah's clans.

Pak Long for the yummy food.

Cik Niah for the telurs.

Cik Ina for the gorgeous cake.

And many others who were there days before the wedding.

Especially to my darling cousins who all wore pink (except Luqman who chicken-ed out!)! I love you guys so very much!



To all the Buru-ans who braved the sea and more importantly, the customs!

Zaki from KL, despite his dad's condition.

Those from seberang tambak.



To my darling darling kids from Punggol.

Those who rewang-ed especially.



To Sultanah Bridal who made me look pretty.

To Khai and Slice.

And of course to Danny from Sace's. You made my dream wedding come true!



And lastly, to my husband.

Thank you for loving me.

I'm looking forward to life with you.



Now, let's just enjoy Bali!

No comments: