Thursday, January 24, 2008

Highs of the day:

a) Shahreil sent me to work.
b) Afiq 3NA gave me the Nasi Briyani that he cooked in Homec class. (and it tasted good too!)
c) Fuzzley 'visited' us just now. I didnt realise I missed him this much. My cute cheeky little br0ther! He looked more like a student, now that he's in NTU.
d) Seeing my ex-kids who came back to get their O Level results. My! How they've grown.
e) Seeing the kids getting the marks that they deserved.. Izuan, Haikal, Zul. Congrats boys! Your hard work paid off!

Lows of the day:
a) Seeing so may kids and teachers crying. How can I be happy when they are sad.
b) Seeing my best buddy in school 'bullied' by that tyrant. ARGHHHHHH!!!! Im so pissed!
c) Seeing so many of my peers leaving as their passion have been killed by the bloody system.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: