Saturday, January 12, 2008

I've been so miserable lately that I fail to see how lucky I am actually.

Allah has been kind to let me have 'night' sickness.
It would have been terrible if I keep getting sick in the morning cos I need all my energy for work.
I'm also surrounded by people who love and care about me.
A husband who still finds me sexy with the ever bulging tummy. Who still wanna kiss me right after I've puked. Who'd tuck me into bed and rub my back till I fall asleep. Who is strong, reliable and help to keep my spirits up during this difficult time.
A mother who quietly slipped a Mothers-to-Be pamphlet into my bag.
A mother-in-law who ensures that I eat well everyday.
Siblings who pamper me. (susah dapat tu!)
Friends at work who brings me healthy breakfast from home, help me carry heavy stuffs, give me advice on pregnancy, stop me whenever I run around the school.
Shahreil's friends who try not to smoke near me though I know that must be hard for them.

So, what am I complaining about. What an idiot!
Anyways. I felt suprisingly fine yesterday. Hope all the puking sessions have finally come to an end.

What else?
Oh. Read on Perezhilton that Steven Sabados and Chris Hyndman of Designer Guys are gay partners. For over 20 YEARS! DEVASTATING. Shahreil had a ball of a time saying I TOLD YOU SO! DAMN!

No comments: