Wednesday, May 14, 2008


Another craving fulfilled by the hubby.
Heheheh.. How glorious it is to be pregnant!

Anyways, met up with Ikin at Tamp today.
We did what we do best, eat and gossip.
It's good to be back in Tamp.
After nearly half a year, I'm still very much a Tamp girl at heart.

Lastly, it actually breaks my heart that for the first time in 14 years, a celebration didn't take place.
Not that nobody planned anything.
Present bought, restaurant nearly reserved...
But in the end, you proved to us, again and again that you do not deserve it.
Anyway, like you said, we are nobody. You can live without us.
So, without us you shall live.
And I still can't believe that you have become what you are now.
I barely recognise you.
And I wonder, where did we go wrong?

Dear Allah
Please give her back to us.

No comments: