Thursday, May 08, 2008

Pregnancy Updates



Lucky for Shahreil, I havent been craving for crazy, difficult-to-get stuffs during my pregnancy. (or maybe, NOT YET!)

So far, I've asked for very simple things that can be bought anywhere and anytime. And usually, its just a want, not a die die must have.

So far, I've wanted briyani dam, donuts, ice cream and that's about it.

Today, I really felt like having MacDonalds' fries and coke (or izzit pepsi?).

How difficult it THAT?

Ain't my hubby a lucky man?



And my tummy is getting bigger and bigger.

Sometimes I'd stare at it in amazement.

My tummy is THAT strechable(mcm salah jer spelling..) ah?

And I feel so much heavier, that walking is getting to be a little difficult.

And I can't help missing wearing gorgeous, sexy high heels or tight jeans.



It's ok.

It's all going to be worth it.

I cant wait to see my little R.

No comments: