Thursday, August 07, 2008

Tick..Tock...

In case anyone's wondering, NOPE, the baby has yet to pop out.
I'm not sure whether to feel glad or not.
There are times when I wish that he'd come out right now. Especially when the backaches hit me real bad. But there will be times when I wish he'd be in there forever so that I can still laugh (and grumble!) whenever he moves around. Oh! Plus the fact that the thought of going into labour is getting to be a little bit terrifying. YUP! I was at Thomson's labur ward on Tuesday for heartbeat monitoring when I heard this woman screaming. SCREAMING! Yikes!

I'm enjoying my closest version of living the life of a tai tai.
The only downside being that I'm under some sort of self-imposed house arrest. Yelah, kalau aku terberanak kat luar, siapa nak jawab?! Anyway, since I waddle like an oversized duck nowdays, I think being at home is way better. But I might just sneak out for a while tomorrow for some hair pampering. Plus, I can't wait to be able to go for my facials. I need my facials!!!! I miss my facials!!!

That's all folks.
I can't wait to hold the Little R in my arms!

No comments: