Friday, August 01, 2008

You need to think about the future today. You are doing a great job of leaving the past behind and your mind is more concerned with palnning and ambition than anything else.
So, says my horoscope. And how very true!
Today's the day I have been waiting for gleefully for many months!
Last day of school for many months ahead... and in fact, come next year, I'll be off to another school.
How does that feel?
Not that good. I go around with a lump in my throat.
Basically, I hate farewells.
That's why I didnt go around saying my goodbyes to any of my colleagues just now.
Not that I wont be seeing them at all any more. I WILL be back for meetings in Nov anyway.
And I don't think I am able to do that without shedding a tear or two.
Of all the things I'll miss most, its the friends I've made over there.
The very people who's there to cheer you up when you are down, bitch about stuffs together until both of you feel better, dread the bell together, drag our feet to meetings together, and many many many more.
I will miss you guys.
Im going to miss the kids too.
The class that's forever giving me a headache (3NA) threw me a suprise party just now. Nurin baked me a superbly delicious chocolate coated cake ! I was so touched! And seeing her cry made me wanna cry. We have been together a lot. I've seen her grown from a paikia sec 1 to a fine young lady. And I'm glad I made a difference in her life. Whenever I feel jaded and disillusioned, I will remember her and know that I want and I can make a difference in someone's life. Anyways, for the rest of the kiddos, thanks for all the gifts and wishes. Precious!
SO now!
I will focus more on myself and the baby!
How exciting!

No comments: