Sunday, January 31, 2010

H.a.n.t.o.o.o

I've just finished cleaning/vacuuming and mopping the house.
There are a few more stuffs that I want to do before I feel as though I've totally cleaned the house, but I've got to get ready for my movie date with the 7 favouritest persons in my life. (Ryan is way up there that he's in another league altogether, ok!)
But, I decided to not sweat it too much. Must learn to let go of certain stuffs. Not too anal about stuffs cos I'll just get stressed and what do I get for that? More wrinkles.

And I SHOULD be getting ready by now cos my normal getting-ready time is 45mins-1hr. But ever since the boy entered my life, I can make do with 15 mins! Terrer eh? ;-)
ANd I figure, I should take this time to blog a little before I get caught up in the manic weekdays, as I usually do ever since the year started.

I had a wonderful time last night with Shahreil and friends last night.
I finally got my PRINTS wrapping paper for my record book @Citylink after 4 weeks of school term! I NEED to wrap my record book, so that I will feel more motivated to record my lessons for the week and dutifully submit it to my HOD every Monday morning. (ok! I lied, I always give it to her before I go home in the afternoon!)
Have I told you before that I LOVE PRINTS. I can stay there for hours just ogling and molesting those beautiful papers and books! I'd love it if for my birthday I get nothing but papers after papers after papers from PRINTS! (hint hint)
Both Shahreil and Shahrul said that it's ridiculous that I'm paying so much (it's just $4!) for a wrapping paper. But it was so pretty! And pretty makes me happy. And happy is good, right?
;-)

Then we decided that instead of wasting money on movie tixs, we'd just have some old-fashioned fun. Friends, junk food, dvds @ home. Halem, Hairul and Ros met us at the void deck and our horror-filled night started. We watched Skrip 7707, which was a pretty decent scary movie and then Fobia. And we exchanged some ghost stories while we had the toilet break in between. I was already dozing off on the sofa halfway through Fobia and when it ended at 3am, we went to send Shahrul home.

And now, we'd have another go at another Malay ghost story.
See you there, Ikin, Diyana, Aini, Mimi, Abg and Man.
Jangan lambat.
Nanti aku pulak yang naik hantu for I simply can't stand people who are not punctual.

No comments: