Friday, June 18, 2010

Oh abu..

One of my earliest memory was of me when I was about 3 years old.
I remember having a nightmare, one that involved men with really long hair in white robes... I woke up feeling terrified and the first thing I did was to shout.
" Ibuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"
Imagine my relief when ibu rushed to be by my side and put me back to sleep.

Now, I'm the one having to rush every single night to calm my crying son.
But instead of 'ibu'.. it's 'abu'. Oklah tu...

It's really nice to have someone need you the way that Ryan needs me.
Or the way he adores me, even though he shows it by geram-geraming me, by wrestling me, by giving me sloppery kisses all over my face... It feels wonderful.

I hope, when he's older.. one of his earliest memories will be of the happy times he had with me.
Oh.. how I love you so,

Ryan Iskandar Bin Shahreil



No comments: