Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Random

Okay, this is a totally random post.
But this has been at the back of my mind for some time.

Have you ever felt as though you are living in the wrong era?
Cos I do, sometimes.

I wish Im living in that era where we still live in kampung houses. You know, like the one in Kekasih Kuseru.

Im too lazy to search for better pics, but this is quite near to what I had in mind.


Best kan? Oh ok... most of you will go, " Apa saja..." But I've always wanted to stay in that kind of house. If I remember correctly, Tok Aji Buru's house used to be like that, before it got demolished to build a rumah batu. Yeah, everyone in Buru is competing to build rumah batu... which I don't understand why, cos the rumah batus in Buru always seem so small and cramped and stuffy as compared to the rumah papans.

Maybe, I'll get a house like that when I retire! Yeahhhh!!! (Shahreil will go ," Dream on!" ;-P)


And just look how comel those girls were... In their baju kurung/kebayas and tocang dua.. Hehehhe... KIUTTTT sangat! Ala ala wanita Melayu terakhir gitu...





Ok.. like I said, this is a random post.
Im going back to my work.

No comments: