Friday, February 11, 2005

I can feel it..

its not a good day.
can feel it in my bones.
havent been good for so many days now actuali..
before dat.. have i wished all a v happy chinese new year? Gong Xi Fa Cai!!
how was ur celebration?
mine was like shit..

let me recall the things i did.
i re-watched all five vcds of young and dangerous which my colleague had kindly lend me, even thou i've spent the nite b4 watching them frm 8pm-2 am.
i guess the very sexy and suave chan ho nam never fail to distract me from whateva unhappiness i'm feeling. For a few hours i was happy being in this exciting world of triads, gangfights, guns, ah bengs and so on..

out of boredom i managed to read 5 novels in all..Hah! thats a total achievement for me. Usually. i'd take 3 days to finish one..but wow.. i'm good... It didnt help that when i took out this richard laymon book, i saw this being written on one of the pages "happy anniversary. I love you, yati" Arghhh... I closed it immediately and chucked it one side. i really didnt need that.

I didnt feel like watching any of the shows on tv. I was actualli looking forward to the Mr Cinderella 2.. but i dunno, wld v much rather be alone in the room somehow. I slept.. The best way to escape. I slept..woke up, looked at the hp and slept and woke up and look at the hp and slept.. fedac helped a lot actuali.

After awhile, i've ran out of vcds to watch and novels to read, so i ended up reading every single thing that was available to me. newspapers ( even the sports section!), magazines and even watson flyers.. hahahha... terrible ..

the lowest point came when i was reduced to observing these ants steadily crawling on my walls. There i was lying on my bed, when i saw the ants. I ended up watching them. And wondering what exactly they were doing, what were they saying to each other. That took like 30 mins of my time. Not so bad.

Today, is not a good day.
I realised that i didnt know how to say "no".
My colleague asked me to do something for her after school.
i said no at first..but after a little bit of persuasion..i relented. silly me.
i'm ever so silly. never learn.


No comments: