Sunday, December 18, 2005

Happy Anniversary.

To be honest, I woke up with a dreadful feeling inside me.
I didn't know how I was going to go through the day.
But hey! It's all done.
A big thank you for:

a) My mom who was super excited and woke up real early in the morning to clean up the house (like it was Hari Raya!) and bought 2 vases of FRESH FLOWERS (can you believe that!).
b) My dad for trying so hard to keep cool although everyone knows that he's squealing with delight inside.
c) To Tok Aji, Nenek and Tok Ne whose very presence made a huge difference to me.
d) To Pak Long and Mak Long who not only came, but brought along 2 huge pots of mee briyani!Sedappppp...
e) To Cik Niah, without her, wé wld have been clueless in the kitchen.
f) To my sisters who provided me with the much needed encouragement, support and constant supply of crappy jokes. I wldnt have been able to go thru it without u babes!
g) And to my dearest mbak yu, who had to bear the brunt of it all when mummy was getting stressed up about the whole affair. Thank you mbak yu!

The biggest thank you goes to YOU. You know who you are.
It's the best anniversary present ever.

Happy 6yrs and 7 mths Anniversary!
I love you lots and lots and lots.
We are a step closer to fulfilling our dream.

3 comments:

StimGam said...

i think i dropped a tear

Ibu said...

Cengeng!

GuerrierUrbain said...

Congratulations from all of us at Palm Garden! "I like Auntie Yati", Shahira always says...