Sunday, February 12, 2006

Mimpi Yang Sempurna

Another purrfect weekend.
Su (Ikin's friend from KL) stayed over
and I had a great time playing host.
I kind of miss the endless and mindless
chatter, giggles and laughters.

We went to Batam on Sat and we shopped
and shopped and shopped.
I went crazy at Mega Mall.
And the fact that Peterpan's song was played
over and over again in the mall.
And everything was ridiculously cheap.
And I was surrounded by Indon guys
who never fail to make me swoon and drool.
The bestest part is... we found out that PETERPAN is
coming to BATAM this coming Saturday. ARGHHHHHHH!!!!
They are holding a concert at the stadium.
FINALLY, I can meet Ariel!
ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so goin to faint from all these excitement.

Batam, we'll meet again in 6 days time.
Ariel, I'll see YOU in 6 days time.
Hehehe..

Meanwhile, I'll just watch your videoclip.


No comments: