Saturday, February 25, 2006

Saturday

Half my saturday was wasted at PA.
Had to accompany my NPCC girls for their
campcraft competition. YUP. You read it
correctly. I'm in NPCC now. Kind of miss my hockey girls
and I still think I'm not the NPCC kind of girl.
Still have to go for that training in December.
DAMN. Thinking of ways to get out of NPCC before
that.

Another half of my day spent walking around TM and Century
Square with Ikin. It's mummy's bday tomorrow.
Wanted to buy this nice watch, but we had doubts abt it.
Lancome Cosmetic Set, but ikin didnt like the gift bag that
comes along with it. A perfume(some French sounding name)
that Tiara Jacquelina wears, but it doesnt have that WOW
factor. A necklace..but no WOW factor either. So, in the end,
we bought this nice Bonia handbag that we are confident mummy will
love. Thou dad will kill us cos he hinks mum has too many bags already.
Me and Ikin prmise to get mum this another really gorgeous Bonia bag
once we have enuff dough to spare.

Happy Advance Birthday Mummy Dearest.
*MUAHHZ*

No comments: