Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Vday

I've got a splitting headache right now.
That happens whenever I have tons of
books and test papers to mark.
I love marking, but sometimes it just
gets to me that the marking is never ending.
You finish 1 pile, you get another almost
right away.

Anyways, received a few presents for Valentine
yesterday.
A heart shaped balloon, a heart-shaped paper,
a stalk or rose and a cute little teddy bear.
All from my dearies in school.
Shahreil gave me a stak of rose, courtesy of
Fish n Co. Gave me RELUCTANTLY, if i may add.
He was embarrased that we walked around
Suntec holding a rose. I was too.
Valentine is just not for us. We have our own
special dates to celebrate.

That's all.
I still have that stupid headache.
And yeah... I don't think I'm going Batam
this weekend.
Damn.

No comments: