Thursday, April 13, 2006

Have you ever felt that somehow, you don't really belong in this place, time and era?
Cos I'm feeling it again right now.
Here I am marking comprehension while listening to malay songs.
Nope, not Siti Nurhaliza or Ziana Zain kind of malay songs.
But the old ones.. classic.
The ones that you hear when you watch the black and white malay films.
Yup..those ones. The ones that will cause my students to groan and try to switch to some reggae cds.

Anyways..here I am listening to Noraniza Idris and Abdullah Chik,
and suddenly I start wishing that I'm in that kind of era..
you know..the ones that has pendekars and all.
Hahah.. I know it's crappy.
But was watching Lela Satria with Diyana last night, and let me tell you..
the guys looked fabulously hot with their samping and tanjak and keris..
I think I'd be one sexed up bitch if I was born in that era. =P

Well, maybe all these fantasies of living in some other time and place is brought
about my general dissatisfaction with life.
Maybe yes. Maybe not.
Whatever it is, let me drift into my fantasy world once in a while

No comments: