Thursday, April 27, 2006

2 reasons why I haven't been bloggong lately:

a) PC at home decided to mogok
b) Too much work to actually blog in school.

Tetapi, atas permintaan adik sedaraku yang tersayang..here I am.

Well, I've been busy (what's new)
Last week was totally hectic. Hiking at MacRitchie with my NPCC cadets on Friday afternoon, then rushing off to meet Shahreil for that wonderful suprise at Victoria Theatre and then Sports Day on Saturday morning (which means, there goes half of my weekend)
But, somehow I did enjoy myself.
Tiring as it was, I felt good after the long hike.
And thou I was cursing under my breath while changing from my sweaty and smelly sports gear to something more presentable in the tiny weeny cubicle in VicToria T's toilet, I did have a wonderful time. I was laughing so hard that I totally forgot how tired I was.
Sports Day was fun, as always. And of coz..Genghis won again this year. 4th year as champions. Woooohooo..

I've been thinking.
Ever since I started working, I haven't been doing things that I used to love doing.
It's like I've been sucked into this entirely different world.
And I've grown into an entirely different person.

Things that I miss:

a) cooking
b) aerobics
c) being alone in my room
d) writing letters/emails to Shahreil
e) buying simple inexpensive prezzies for Shahreil
f) receiving letters from Shahreil
g) travelling all the way to BB to suprise Shahreil
h) going to Tok Ne's house
i) baking
j) taking long bus rides with Shahreil
k) spending quality time with MYSELF and not be thinkng about work all the time
l) being light hearted

In just 3 years, things changed.
And now I feel like crying.
And Shahreil will say, it's the hormones talking.
But he is so wrong.

No comments: