Monday, March 26, 2007

I had the most fun-filled weekend.
Friday night was a night full of laughter.
Didnt remember pictionary being so fun.
And I just found out that I cant actually wink. haha! I have a disability!
And Im quite a gd liar, cos the bear didnt get killed!

Sunday was better.
A huge thank you to the most huggable bear, Mr Shahreil.. for agreeing to come hiking with me @ MacRitchie.
My body is now aching all over from the 12km(?) hike..but it was fun wasn't it?
I cant believe that we actually walked for 4 straight hours... nothing but the trees and the animals and the camera and of course the mindless chatter.
I think I lost at least 2 kg..only to gain back 4kg from the wonderful lunch from Mad Jack and dinner from Spize(?).

Pictures are with Shahreil.
So, ask him to upload them for me please.
Cos when I do the asking, it will be years before he gets to actually doin it.

But I still love him lots.

1 comment:

GuerrierUrbain said...

Alamak...why didn't tell us that you guys did the hike?!? Boleh join! The six of us - Fauzi, Rina, Aqila, Khairul, Mars & me - did it last year in preparation for the non-event that was the Gunung Ledang trip...humph...unless of course you guys didn't want us to 'disturb the leaves'!!!