Monday, November 05, 2007

It's getting to be very busy..
Dad woke me up early on Saturday morning, gave me 2 huge luggage bags and asked me to pack up.
Nope. No huge rows with him. Not being 'halau-ed' out of the house. It's just that my new bedroom furniture will be arriving on Tuesday. He wants me to clear my stuffs first. So, Saturday was spent chucking all my books ( I sure have LOTS of books!) into the 2 bags. I nearly teared when I had to throw all my magazines away. Some of which I have kept for more than 10 years. Well, what to do... Anyways, my siblings had a swell time irritating me by saying that dad has kicked me out of the house. Yah yah.. You will all be sad when I really leave the house next month. Tgk jer ah..

Sunday was spent walking arund town buying our hantaran stuffs. It sure was fun having a sugar daddy who kept saying, "You nak..amik jer ah.." If I was selfish enough, I would have wiped out the entire M.A.C shop!

There's so many people that I'd like to thank.
Aqilah for giving us the huge Metro discount.
Is rambut for the topshop suit.
Tok Ne and Cik Niah who came over to rewang2 on Saturday, althou there wasnt anything to do yet.
Mardhiyah and family who came on Sunday.
Nadia, Izzuddin and family who came over on Sunday too and helped with the berkats.
Cik Amat who volunteered to push the wardrobe and dismantle my bed on the same lazy Sunday afternoon.
Once again, I feel so loved.

And thanks to Anang, whom I managed to sneak out with on a very much needed date on Friday evening. Stardust was fabulous!

No comments: