Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I was watching Zoolander last night when Ikin called.
Just to tell me that Zamani was on Wakenabeb.
Apa lagik, dengan ghairahnya saya meminta Shahreil menge'pause' DVD tu kejap so that I can catch a glimpse of my (ahem!) mantan pacar di saluran suria.
I was really sad to see him in that state.
So kurus lah... tak bermaya aja.
What telah happen???
If I have him for 1 whole month... I will, cut his hair to the original belah pantat hairstyle (according to Shahreil, that is), feed him REALLY well, and change his outfits that flatter his body shape. Cewah! Ala ala makeover ler gitu..
Zamani..Zamani...

On a better note, I'm getting to like my ever growing tummy.
It's good that Im looking obviously pregnant.
Taklah orang pikir aku ni boncit semacam kan?
I think I even look kind of sexy with the round tummy.
Hahah..

Ok, nak balik ni.
Bye.

No comments: