Thursday, April 17, 2008

Retail therapy works. I can vouch for that.
Due to my depressed state, I went for a 2 day shopping spree.
On Tuesday, I headed to Compass Point right after the final bell rang.
I went to one shop. ONE shop and blew off $400. (Sorry darling, it was $400, not $300)
The salesgirls were extra nice to me (obviously) and there's this lady asked me, "hmm..isn't that a lot?"
Eh, suka hati aku lah.

Wednesday's spree was not so teruk. I think I spent too much on hair accesories though.
But, I've never felt better about spending so much money in two days.

And the hubby and I are heading to Batam this weekend for a short getaway.
Wooohooo!!
I've missed you, Batam!

Oh ya... my little R has been kicking non-stop.
Not that I mind, cos I love knowing he's there with me all the time.
But my back is starting to ache.
Mcm nenek-nenek pulak.

Her Little R, you are coming to Batam with me & daddy.
Your first little overseas trip.
So sweetttt...
Hehe.

No comments: