Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Today's the last day of lesson proper for Semester 2.
Woah! Syiok ah!
Suddenly I feel like I've nothing else to do.
At least not till the exam papers start coming in next week.

I am totally sleepy right now.
Blame it on the superbly delicious meal I got from stall 7.
Caya ah makcik! Sambal goreng so menjilat jari, I tell you!
Rasa macam raya lah pulak.
Now Im waiting for Khadijah t come back from the canteen with my fruit juice.
I told her to get me any kind of juice.
Let's see what she will get me.

Will be going St John tomorrow for a picnic with hubby and his group of frens.
Can i say that I am not looking forward to it?
Well, i hate picnics, cos buhsan ler.
Nak buat apa?
Staying under the sun is not my idea of fun.
Gelap woooo....
Nak gelap senang, nak putih kan balik tu makan berminggu oiiii....
Now that I mention it, I really should book my facial app0intment for this saturday.
Whitening facial.
Ish! Leceh betul lah.
Dorang syiok lah berenang. Aku ni dok tercongok jer.
Nak berenang kalau kat swimming pool ok.
Kat laut, ada liat sikit.
Mana dengan pasir.
Nak kena tukar2 baju balik kat toilet yang tak semegah.
Eeeee... malas! Malas!

Should I go home to BB? To Tamp? To umah tok ne?
Wahhh
so many choices ah???

No comments: