Monday, July 21, 2008

It was gatherings galore last week.
Started smack in the middle of the week where me and hubby went to Bugis to meet my side of the family.
My favourite girls!
Poor Shahreil, whenever it's cousins gathering, he will find himself to be the ONLY guy around or the ONLY guy ABOVE 21 years old. Heheheh..
That's my family for you... too many girls.
SO, the both of us plus Ikin, Nadia, Yani and Adik had a ball of a time eating and eating and eating and of cos...some harmless bitching. Shahreil always act as though he hates us being makcik2 kepos...but I know that he loves it too!

On Friday, it was HIS side of the family.
ANOTHER makan session at Lau Pa Sat.

Saturday was the Durian Party held at Siddiq's house.
Syiokkkk!! And Sid can cook quite well. I love his nasi goreng, which was exactly cooked exactly the way I love it to be. Banyak banyak bawang and cili hiris...mixed vege, pedas! Wooohooo... A game of taboo made me laugh like mad. And the fact that we got to chill with a group of people thats fun, crazy and just plain silly... was super gerek.

Sunday, as usual.. was balik kampung day (meaning balik rumah Tampines)
This was the best balik kampung day in so many months.
Everyone was there.
We chat and chat and chat. Over junk food of coz.
ANd the big daddy was craving for some durians.
APa lagik! ANother durian fiesta ler..

MAnalah anak aku tak berat.
Apparently he's now 2.94kg.
Heheh.. As long as he's healthy.. it's ok I guess.
I'm super excited, but super terrified as well.
Everything's so new and I really do not know what to expect,
but I guess I'll just enjoy the whole experience huh?

No comments: