Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Puasa Yok Yok

My ibu said that this is my first Ramadhan. Not that I know what she meant by Ramadhan anyway.. All I know is that all the big people cannot eat or drink from morning till night. Are they crazy?! I cannot NOT drink my milk THAT long. Even 3 hours also, I cannot tahan. If my ibu try to make me starve like the big people, I know what to do. I will scream my lungs out. Hey! I may be small.. but don't play play.. I can scream very well!

Ohh... This is how I look like after I drink my milk. I have all these different poses to fool my ibu into thinking that I am already fast asleep. You want to know why?


It is simply because, after every milk session, she will insist that I be burped. Aiyoh! Can't I just have some peace after my milk? Why must she make me sit upright and pat my back endlessly. Well.. who cares..? Most of the time I ignore her anyway. Sorry ibu! I love you to bits, but a boy must have his much needed sleep, right? To grow healthy? You said so yourself, so I guess it is true.


And yes, before I go off. Let me tell you people, that my ibu bathed me for the very first time yesterday! I'm proud of you ibu! I must confess however that you were not as professional as Nek Ju, but hey! I AM your firstborn anyway. And yes, I decided to be a good boy and not splash around too much in case you panicked and let me drown. Sorry about peeing staright at you thou! Yang itu, Ryan tak sengaja tau. I love you, ibu!

Ohh... jangan terperanjat eh. Itu bukan darah, itu air sepang. And gambar ni bukan gambar yang ibu saya mandikan. Ini gambar Nek Ju mandikan. Ok, Bye semua!

No comments: