Friday, September 19, 2008

Raya Raya Raya


Shahreil and I finally had time to go to Geylang to search for our baju raya. Oh.. Ok, specifically MY baju raya. Shahreil's the bochap one and he'd just borrow anyone's baju raya to match mine. ME? I HAVE to have a new baju each year. Pompan katakan..

We then decided that since Ryan was already in the good hands of eager nannies at home, we'd take the opportunity to lengthen our day out by jalan2 at Tampines Mall and then breaking our fast at Swensens. You should have seen me yesterday.. After weeks of being cooped up at home, the sight of shops after shops after shops was super duper exciting! I can't wait to go SHOPPING!! I wanna buy all kinds of high heel shoes, all kinds of non-maternity clothings and YES! bags! bags! bags! Sabar, Yati, sabar...

Shahreil has banned me from buying raya shoes, though. Quite reasonable, as I still have 2 wedding shoes that I've worn ONLY during the wedding. And I hantaran shoe which I've worn less that 3 times.

Apa pun, it was a much needed 'date'. Just me and him. Holding hands and talking cock.
But every now and then, I think about the budak tonet at home and how much I misses him.

Oh ok.. Gotta go now.
The budak tonet is starting to squirm..
I'd better attend to him before he erupts into a full blown cry.
Dasar budak manja!

No comments: