Saturday, November 08, 2008

I have a crush on you..

Long before Ariel, I had a super duper crush on Zamani Slam. And this was before he decided that looking like a skeleton was cool and decided to stop eating. If I remember correctly, my one-sided love affair with Zamani started somewhere in 1997. Why him? I guess he reminded me of this guy I really really reaaalllllyyyy liked during my JC days. And its a plus point that he has one of the nicest vocals and his songs are pleasant to the ears.

I spent my afternoons karaoke-ing his songs just so I could ogle at him, my VCR was always on standby so that I could record whenever he was on the tv, I would diligently buy all the magazines so that I could cut his pictures out, and I think ( I think onli, eh!) I cried a little when I read about him & Siti Nurhaliza in URTV. Sahriana had a good time laughing about it when I told her the gossip cos she knew how much I hated Siti.

The nearest I got to him was when Slam held a concert at Expo somewhere in 2003. (around there lah). it didnt matter that I was so far back that all I could see was this super tiny, stick-like figure on the stage. I was just so excited to be in the same room as him! Hahaah...




Then came Takeshi.. but this was onli for a very very short term.



At a time where Malay girls were all going googoogaga over Hady Mirza, I was more interested in the Cina one. When I told people about it, they were like.."WHAT?!" Ikin would say, "It's just the hair, Along.." And I guess, it's true. I've seen Jonathan Leong outside, and I think he's quite a looker. I was more excited seeing him in person than when I saw Taufik Batisah. Ohh.. and he reminds me of Horace, this guy who made me looked forward to going to Sociology lectures during NUS days.



I developed another one-sided love affair with Young and Dangerous hero, Ekin Cheng when I was in my teens. Wokey... maybe not Ekin Cheng, but his character, Chan Ho Nam. I have the whole Young and Dangerous series because he is just so delicious to look at. Long hair+black outfits+bad boy type=YUMMY!! And I think, Shahreil is secretly in love with Chan Ho Nam too cos he seems to enjoy watching the series a lot more than I do!




Indra Brugman got me hooked to all the Indonesian infotainments because, being the hot thing back then, he was ALWAYS in the shows! Among all my crushes, I think he's the hottest! Even though he might prefer his own gender, if the gossips are to be believed, he still is HOT! Gay ke apa ke, aku tetap suka! Especially if his gay partner is really Betrand, wow! Lagik best!





ARIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must I say anything?




Just LOOK at him! MUST I SAY ANYTHING?!!! ARIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am thankful that I have the most self-assured husband in the world. I mean, if I had married Najib (Shahreil & Ikin would so laugh at that thought!), I think he'd have beaten me to death everytime I mention any other guy's name! Shahreil will just make fun of the guys that I like, especially Lan/Tomok NewBoyz (what was I thinking, anyway?!).
Ok. I really have no idea why I wrote this entry. I really must have a lot of time in my hands right now. Im waiting for my meeting which will ONLY start at 1.30pm.
Pop Quiz: What's the one common thing that all my crushes have??




No comments: