Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weddings Marathon


Jihan & Fadil

Oh boy! What a tiring yet exciting weekend! Weddings, weddings and more weddings! First up, was Jihan's. And she looked real lovely.



Jastina & Imran
Then it was Jastina's. Oppss.. salah, there was Raihana's wedding at CCK but sad to say we didn't have any pics of her. Actually, we didn't even get to see the bride since we had to rush off to Jastina's wedding at Sembawang. Jas looked super gorgeous on the pelamin! And it was quite interesting to see the pengantin lelaki to be iring-ng by Bhangra dancers instead of the usual kompang. Something different huh? If saya yang buat mende tu, dah sah-sah makcik2 saya naik atas pelamin untuk ketuk kepala saya dengan centong nasi! Heheh...


Hazlian & Latiff

The last & most special was of course, my dear Yan's wedding. My friend of more than decade. This marks the end of zaman anak dara geng kita.. Dah khatam dah suma ye... heheh.. Hopefully she'll have a baby soon jadik berambah kecohlah our raya outing next year. ANd I've already told her if its a boy, Ryan will get to bully him, and if it's a girl, Ryan will get to date her. And duit hantaran daoat 90% discount. Heheh..
I love going to weddings, especially the nikah part. It's always very syahdu for me somehow. And I'm always reminded of my own wedding and of how beautiful it was. And how grateful I was for moving a step forward in realising my long time dream of growing old with the man I love.



I Love You, Shahreil B Bakri.



No comments: