Saturday, November 01, 2008

P.U.R.P.L.E

Last night was the beginning of my concerts/ shows marathon for this month.
UNGU in concert!!!
Ok, I admit I wasn't that excited, cos..well, it wasn't Peterpan.
I'm not that crazy about them though I have to admit that they have really really good songs.
Their songs are so good that listening to them always make me feel sad.
I guess, more importantly it was an opportunity for me to get out, have fun and still feel young.
Better still, it was an all girls outing only. I wouldn't have felt comfortable shouting another guy's name with the hubby by my side. Heheh..

SO, it was just me, Ikin and Lynn.
My excitement dropped a notch when I realised how far we were from the stage.
I got a feeling that Shahreil did it purposely.. choosing seats that were way high ..
Heheh.. Sorry sayang..

Sad to say, I only knew 4 of the songs they sang. Memang ada niat nak hafal suma lagu dorang before the concert, but I just never got to doing it. *sigh*
But have to admit, they were much better than i expected.



Pasha's cute. Much much cuter in real life.
Tapi kenapalah nama dia Pasha? Mengingatkan aku kepada Fasha Sendat which is like a big Ewwwwww....
Aiyoh... if I could, I would have jumped all the way from the 4th level when I heard him sing Kekasih Gelapku. And, it's not only me ok... Lynn pun sama.
Indo guys are so sexy. One word out of their mouth and my knees go weak.
(jeles, sayang? Heheheh..)

Well, we didn't take any pics of Ungu cos.. malas ler nak berhimpit2 dengan beribu lagi manusia lain. One year ago I would have fought my way to get to Ungu, but I guess being a wife and a mother changes everything huh? *sigh*
Tapi kalau Ariel, jangan harap lah aku nak give up senang-senang macam tu!

Pics will be uploaded later cos it's all with Ikin.
We didn't take any photos of Ungu, true.
But we took photos with another star.
Nak tau siapa? Jeng..jeng..jeng...
Tunggu post saya yang seterusnya!












































No comments: