Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ryan Iskandar




The best inheritance a parent can give his children is a few minutes of his time each day.-- O. A. Battista

I always have this fear that I do not get to spend as much time as I want with Ryan due to work commitments. True enough, it has been rather hard to balance work and whatever stuffs I have going on in my life, with time I get to spent with the handsome one. But you have to do what you have to do. I try my darnest to finish my work in school so that I he will get my undivided attention at home. Not easy, but trying is good.

Yesterday was a good day for the family cos we had time to enjoy mindless walking around Vivo. Ok, not so mindless cos I've been dying to let Ryan try the swimming thingy. I hope he enjoyed it as much as I did.

I love you, my son.

Remember that.

No comments: