Saturday, January 17, 2009

Turning 5

Why am I blogging at 6.15 in the morning?
I guess, its because I'm getting used to waking up early again now that I'm working.
And since Ryan is not around, I can have some spare time to actually type out something here.
And oh! I have to work today. Yeah. On a saturday. What a bummer.

Why haven't I been blogging religiously lately?
Two reasons:
1. My camera's SD card is spoilt. And I hate posting without pictures. Macam tak best jek.. Remind me to get a replacement a.s.a.p.
2. Busy. My life has been pretty occupied, I tell you. Weekdays waking up at 5.45 (not that I'm complaining cos when I was in Punggol I had to wake up at 4.30!), bathe, kemas bilik, sapu, cuci botol Ryan. THen off to work...which is off course busy busy busy. Then rush back home and once home, my entire time is devoted to the little one to make up for all the lost time when Im at work. When he is asleep, I will do some surfing, chatting with Shahreil then Zzzzzzzz... Weekends have been very hectic too with many social engagements to fulfill. All in the name of fun of course. BUt sometimes I just wish that I have a little quiet time with Shahreil. And don't forget all the house viewings done after work and on weekends. The point is, I've busy.

Any interesting stuffs going on in my life?
Ryan turned 5 months yesterday. And he crawled!!! And I didnt get to see it! Damn! I've seen him on all fours a couple of time, but he will plonked back in a matter of nano seconds. But apparently he managed to take 1 or 2 steps forward last night at Tampines. Diyana was screaming for me like mad from upstairs and I thought she, being so selenger and all, had actually caused some kind of accident to my precious one. But actually Ryan crawled. My boy. SO big already ah? Wahhhhh.... I still can't believe it! Maybe it's time for another baby. Ok, NOT. BEfore you all start getting excited and jamming my sms inbox, NO, Im not pregnant and not intending to until I get a few months of uninterrupted sleep.

Househunting has been ok. I've been to a million houses. So far, Im interested in 2. Should I go for fantastic view and location, or should I go for wonderful decor? I think we both now pretty much which of those two we actually want, its just the CPF thingy that's giving us the headache. Aiyahhhh... I wish some billionaire soccer player will donate a fraction of his weekly salary to us!

Oppsss.. look at the time now! I've gotta go bathe and get ready for work.

No comments: