Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Holiday

Holidays here..finally! Expect to see the less cranky Nurhayati. ;-P
Though I must say that it's gonna be a busy busy busy period for me.
Marking will take 2 weeks off my hols, and right after that..band camp. Which effectively means that I have only 1 week of REAL lepak period. Oppss! Don't forget the work review session just now. And the whole day ML Seminar on Thurs...AND the Sahibba (Scrabble, if you do not know) Competion this Saturday. Well...do the Maths. See how 'long' is my June vacation. BUT! No complains. It beats being in the other sectors and NOT have a holiday at all.

Hey! The Jelebu house is about to be complete. Shahreil and I are not sure when we'll finally get to move in since there is still soooooooo many things to do. Painting, for instance. It seems ridiculous paying thousand plus dollars to a professional painter. But time doesnt seem to be on our side. I dunno. .

I am having so much fun being with my darling tonet. (The daddy doesnt like me calling him that) He's getting so clever by the day that it's amazing. He knows when we say lights, fan, clock/tick tock, pillow, button. Amazing kan? So big, so fast. Wow! Before I know it, he'll be having kids of his own.. Oh kay.. That's a bit tooooooo far!

That's all. Will continue blabbering tomorro!
Happy holidays! (to me, at least)

No comments: