Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lagenda Budak Setan Official Trailer

I simply can't wait for this new movie, Lagenda Budak Setan.

Why? It's adapted from Ahadiat Akashah's novel and I know that most of you do not have an inkling who he is... but he is my fav Malay author.

I was introduced to his books many many many many years ago by my cousin, Fatiah. And I have never looked back since. Nothing extraordinary about his books, actually. No mind-blowing plots, twists and turns.. no flowery languages.. and that's what made his books stood out from the rest.

I think everyone knows how Malay novels tend to be so berbunga and all, thus, I was immediately attracted to his books which had the simplest, everyday, rilek language used. And being a teenager back then, all his cinta remaja plots were something I could relate to. I think I have read almost all (if not ALL) of his books.. and I have a few at home, sitting proudly on my bookshelf.

And this movie, I hope, does justice to Ahadiat's work. The casts seem promising enough. There's Lisa Surihani. I have never seen any of her movies before, but she is just so sweeeeeetttt... I want a menantu like her. Teehee.. There's Farid Kamil, who looks so sexy all sad and serious like that. I've never been a fan of his, but maybe this movie will change everything. There's the pretty Raja Farah. There's Que Haidhar. And of cos, my favourite Fazura... The most gorgeous/sweetest/cutest woman in Mollywood.

So, my fellow Ahadiat Akashah's fans... (read: Ikin, Fati, Nurul, Abg Khairil)... jom pegi tgk wayang!

No comments: