Saturday, January 01, 2005

ohhHH..i'm so busy honey

i'm damn bored today. and i'm disgusted that my boyfriend does not seem to miss me as much as i miss him. ok fine..he's busy with whateva project he's working on, i understand that. but suprise..suprise..he has the time to hang out with his bloody friends at that bloody eating place. if he could spare some time for his beloved friends, why cant he do the same for me? i dont understand that! he was too busy today that i had to go and literally begged him talk to me on the phone, which he did grudgingly, if i may add. i hinted (or did i asked out right..? hmm..) that i wanted to go out with him tomorrow, but he said he's too busy with his editing work and he wanted to finish the thing that he's working on as soon as possible. but of coz, all that can wait when it comes to meeting his friends.

he'l think i'm a bitch for feeling and acting this way..(he thinks i'm a "thick princess thinking skull" by the way) and this will nicely reinforce his impression of me. but cant he try to understand me? the "ohh..i'm-sorry-i-cant-talk-to-you-right- now, so-dont-sulk, cos-i'm- too-bz" part.. i UNDERSTAND. the "ohh..i-cant-go-out-with-you-tomorrow-cos-i-wanna-finish-this-up" part..i UNDERSTAND. but what i DONT understand is the "ohh..i'm -on-my-way-to-bloody -alif-to-meet-my-bloody-friends-and-hang-out-talking-i-dont-noe-what-th- f*$#-all-night-long" part!

No comments: