Sunday, October 02, 2005

It's that time of the month. Again.
The cramps have not kicked in yet. But the mood swings are here.
I feel like snapping at everyone around me.
Poor people.
So, to get rid of all the bad vibes around me, I'm goin to clean up my room.
When everything is in order...I'll feel much much better. I hope.

I think my biological clock is ticking.. whatever that means.
I wan to have babies.. Hahha..dont laugh..
I really do.
It's weird really.
Only last year, i remember talking to Tetty about getting married and stuffs.
She told me that she wanted to get married cos she wanted to have a baby.
And i was like...huh?
ME.. I wanted to get married cos the idea of finding mak andams..hantarans..cincin..and all sounds so exciting.
But look at just how 1 year has changed me.
I want to have a baby of my own.
This sounds crazy, but every time i look at a pregnant woman, I'll be so envious of her.
Worse still if i see couples with their little tots.

I think I'm going crazy.
Hahahah..

No comments: