Friday, September 30, 2005

Dirty Dancing

I watched a clip of the final dance scene in Dirty Dancing and I'm mesmerized by it.
The dance, the music, and of course, by Patrick Swayze.
I don't remember him looking sooo.. yummylicious.
I guess that's because, when I first watched Dirty Dancing, i was still in primary school and I had no raging hormones whatsoever.
But now, nearly 15 years later.. I looked at him in those tight black pants on that equally tight butt, slick dance moves that he executed to perfection..and of course, that bad boy look.. I fell in love. Never mind that by now he's old ..way to old in fact (he's the same age as my dad!), I'd like to remember him as that young, hot blooded, rebellious dance instructor. How i wished he's MY dance instructor!

I'm going to rent the movie tomorrow!

No comments: