Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The start of another week.
*sigh*

But I had a fun extended weekend.
Can't really remember what I did on Saturday.
(my memory is getting worse)
Oppss..Yup, I do remember now.
I watched soccer with the darling.
I enjoyed myself, but couldnt say the same thing about him.
His beloved Man U lost.
Not that I'm a fan of Chelsea, but I just like to support the opposing team.
Heheh..anyways, I won. And I learnt quite a bit about soccer that day.
Him explaining about the point system and relegations and bla bla bla.

Sunday was fun too.
Was expecting a day of the sand, sun and the sea.
Yeah rite, I think I spent less than 15 mins in the water.
Laut kotor lah...ada jelly fish lah..ada belangkas lah..
Damn! Suddenly I miss phi phi..or at the very least, Bintan.
And one more thing I learnt that day.
NEVER EVER shop with boys!
Boring nyer...I nearly fainted with boredom.They are worse than girls.
Satu kedai jer 45 minutes. Giler kan!
They browse and browse and browse. Nak beli, beli jer lah! Ish.

Monday, I got to wake up late.
And went to both Tok aji and then Tok Ne's house.
Spent 3.5hrs in each house. So, fair and square.
And now, I'm at least 2 kg heavier.
1kg from all the bebola kentang I lantak at rumah Tok Aji.
And the other 1kg from all the nasi and lauk dalca and ice cream that I lantak at rumah tok ne.
Now, I'm fat. Argh.

I dread each day more and more.
But I try as hard as I could to perk myself up.
I'm looking forward to:

a) meeting shahreil tmr
b) no meeting on Fri (school preparing for election, so everyne must leave before 2pm!)
c) the other holiday next fri
d) pay day
e) batam trip with family during the next long weekend
f) trip to Malaacca with my sec 2s
g) trip to Tg Balai with cikgu2 melayu
h) trip to BURu!!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Daddy, please don't stop me from going there. I need the trip so much.
i) June holidays! yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: