Friday, May 19, 2006

First and foremost, I'd like to wish my darling Shahreil a
very Happy 7th Year Anniversary!

Everything was splendid.
Starting with the fact that my school decided to grant us a holiday yesterday.
Can you imagine, of all the days that the P could choose from, she chose YESTERDAY, 18th May 2006 as a holiday. Which was of course perfect for me.

I was lazing around at home when Diyana shouted from downstairs, asking me to come down. And what do I see? A bouquet of flowers! Heheh.. Shahreil knows that I LOVE flowers. I'm a total sucker for them. Especially those that come in nice ribbons and wrappings. And being the sweetheart that he is, he sents me flowers almost all the time. And I not only love the flowers that he sent me yesterday, I also love whats written in the card that came with the flowers.

Last year, we had cable car dining, which was totally romantic. This year, we thought of renting a yacht, but apparently, Marina Sea Sports does not update its website regularly, so the info we've got abt the yacht was wrong. Damn.
But its ok, we had fun.. at a much cheaper rate. Heheh..
We went kayaking. And it was so fun.
I can't wait to go kayaking with Shahreil again.

The best part was, the food.
First time at Straits Kitchen.
I was so full..in fact, I'm still full right now, more than 12 hours later.
Tapi best lah.. first time I ate Buddha Jumps Over the Wall.
Hahahha...I remember watching this Stephen Chow's movie where there was a whole bg deal about cooking the best Buddha Jumps Over the Wall..and I wanted so much to sample the dish. I got my wish yesterday.

I love you Shahreil bin Bakri.
Thank you for loving me the past 7 years.
And I'm looking forward to spending many more years with you.

No comments: