Monday, May 08, 2006

It was supposed to be a harmless trip to Tampines Mall and then to Muzika Records @ Geylang.
I was only supposed to top up my ezlink and then buy one cd.
BUT... I ended up buying lotsa stuffs for myself! ARghhhhhHH!
I blame Ikin. She influenced me.

Not my fault that I bought 3 new tops from Metro.. (how am I supposed to just watch while she tried on tops after tops after tops)
I think my new favourite colour is green.
the 3 tops are in 3 different shades of green. To think that I used to loathe the colour.

Not my fault either that I bought some pills from Nature's Farm. NOpe, not some slimming pills.. I'm past that phase of my life where I try every single products in my attempts at shedding some weight. It's a B-complex thingy. Supposed to relieve me from fatigue or something.

Not my fault also when I bought a tankiny (is that how it's spelt??). Its like a tank top + a bikini bottom. Ikin dragged me to Sheer Romance and of course I couldnt resist those sexy little things. Neway, I needed one for our Batam trip. It's really gorgeous you know. The one that I bought was really cute. Halter top and a tiny weeny skirt. But I'd have to stay in the water when I'm wearing that, or risk getting marched back to my room by the Daddy. Mum was alright with it. I modelled it for her yesterday. She wanted to get one too.. Woooaahh.. Notti2..

I can't wait for our family trip. We need this.
Even though its just Batam. Who cares.
I don't.

No comments: