Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Here I am, in front of the laptop.
I've spent the last 2 hours typing in conduct grades and remarks for my frm class.
Now, I'm having a bad headache and my eyes hurt like hell.

But, put that aside.
I want to talk about good things.
My family trip to Batam.

It was a terrific trip.
3 cheers to Ikin for planning the much needed trip.
Everything was perfect.
I loved everything about the hotel that we stayed in.
The suite, the view, the food, the pool, the customer service. EVERYTHING.
3 cheers for Holiday Inn.

I loved the shopping @ MegaMall & DCMall.
It beats shopping in Spore.
At least, I don't have to feel guilty about buying so many things at one time.
At least, I don't have to worry whether I have enough money at the end.
And of course, once again, the customer service is tops.
Number 1.
@Choconutz, the staffs actually rushed down and suprised us with a cake when we wanted to celebrate Amira's Bday + Mummy's Day.
Imagine our suprise.
And everone actually came over to shake hands with the bday girl to congratulate her.
I've never received that kind of treatment in Spore.

And of course.
Indo guys are sizzling hot.
I met an Ariel look-alike at Point Break.
I nearly fainted.

Hahahah..
Shall we go again?
Please Ikin.. This weekend??

No comments: