Saturday, November 11, 2006

Hey, guess what I did today??
I went marketing.. with Shahreil!
Best tau.
He came to my house at 9am and off we go to pasar..
with Shahreil pushing the trolley.

Anyways, while chatting with Ikin and Mummy yesterday, Ikin suddenly said,
"In 1 year.. you'll be married, and we cant do this anymore.."
Scary.
All the things Im used to in my life.
Sitting around after dinner talking non-stop with my sisters n mom.
Sleeping in my room.
Kissing Mahathir gd nite.
Tucking Amira to bed. This might sound weird, considering she's already 12 years old. But I've been doing that for nearly 12 years! I will cover her with a blanket. Kiss her on both cheeks and she'll do the same to me..hug her and say "Good Nite, mummy. Ok.. another weird thing, I call her mummy. Dunno why also. Even when Im off to camps or holidays, Amira will call me just to say good night. Gosh..Im so going to miss her.

Sometimes I feel its unfair that I am the one who has to get used to new things.
Change school, move to the west side, stay in his house bla..bla bla..
Why am I making all the sacrifices??? WHY ME?!!!
Arghhhhh....

Im getting cold feet.

No comments: